Residential Lawn Care Benton
At Benton Lawn Care we provide state of the art lawn care services and maintenance. We take pride in servicing your lawn and bringing your vision to life. Our services range from weed treatment, fertilization, routine lawn mowing, weed eating, trimming, and landscaping. We can work within your budget with no problem.
With our lawn mowing services, we can cut your grass as high or as low as you want to get the right look you are going for. If there is a certain design you would like your grass mowed in, just let us know we would be happy to accommodate any look you are going for!
We have convenient times all year round that will work with whatever schedule works best for you.
Lawn mowing is essential in keeping your yard looking great and not like a hot mess! Everyone needs their lawn mowed but not everyone has to do it themselves! That is where we come in, give us a call and let us give you your life back. We can come anytime to get your lawn mowed. We will trim the edges and have it looking professional in no time. Lawn mowing can take up a lot of your day. When you have worked all week the last thing you want to do is spend your Saturday or Sunday off mowing your lawn and getting all sweaty. This is what we do and we love it.
Ways to improve your lawn
- Aerate your lawn. If you are like most people, then your yard is one of the most highly used areas! Kids, pets and even mowing your yard causes the soil beneath your grass to become compacted. Compacted soil causes problems with air circulation, water drainage, and nutrient absorption. When the soil is compacted even beneficial organisms such as earth worms can't dig into the earth when it is hard and compacted. If you really want that beautiful green, healthy grass that feels like you are walking on a plush carpet then you must aerate your lawn! Aeration is easy and simple to do, it simply means punching 3 inch deep holes throughout your lawn to help with better air circulation, water and nutrient absorption. You can do this by buying a handheld aerating tool or if you have a big yard then you can rent an aerating machine.
- Water your yard deeply and less often. Do you water your lawn everyday at the same time everyday? If so, you are not alone! Most eveyrone does this. It is what we have been taught to do. But it is actually better to water your yard deeply just once a week. When you water deeply and less often this helps the roots of your grass to grow more deeply into the soil. Which helps your grass to stay greener longer in hot weather or even drought conditions. Experts recommend you water your grass with 1 inch of water, once a week.
- Use natural fertilizer. Natural fertilizers are the best to use on any yard over the synthetic fertilizers. They are better for your grass, the environment, and they are natural!! so of course they are better!
- Leave your "grass clippings"! Most people get rid of their grass clippings because they want their yard to look nice. But if you want a healthier lawn then check this section out! Have you heard of Grass-cycling? You simply leave your grass clippings on the lawn instead of throwing them away!! Its as simple as that. Why would you want to do this? Because it’s been proven that grass clippings will quickly decompose and return needed nutrients to the soil. The grass clippings also act as a natural mulch, helping your grass to retain water. Grass-cycling is a way not only to improve your lawn, it will also help you save time taking care of it! Other benefits of grass cycling include: improved soil texture, reduced need for fertilizers, saved time when you mow, and reduced waste that goes to the landfill.
- Know the correct height to cut your grass. If you want your grass to grow healthy and strong, then knowing the height to cut your grass will help you achieve this.
- Compost your kitchen and garden waste for greener grass